Saturday, September 19, 2009

We've got some interesting uploads, already...

The new site AnimationHUT.TV is only a couple of days old, but we already have a small community there. This morning we even got a registration from Turkey. How did people there already hear about it? That's the age of the internet, I guess.

Last night I went to the 2art4TV show, to see what kind of artwork our local animators are producing when they are not working on films, and when I got back to my "studio" (well, you all probably know that my "studio" is also my bedroom) I was pleased to see that our member adamcloud was kind enough to upload a couple of new videos. I was even more pleased when I watched them.

I particularly liked his Disnet film.


I don't want to tell you what it's about, in fact, I don't have to tell you, since you can simply watch it on our new site and see for yourself. It's a simple film, but I really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be approved by administrator before they go live. Spam attempts and/or comments with URLs will never be approved on this blog, unless prior permission was obtained.